virus scan/firewalls/ atrcla.exe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxidation1

Solid State Member
ok if u ask me later il have the real .exe name but i need 2 know how 2 get it off my computer. it is a desktop hijack trojen and has taken over my internet explorer. the file is in c:winnt\system 32. i need help on getting ride of that.

Firewalls: ok now i have a free version of ZoneAlarm. i wana get a second firewall. what firewall will work along with zone alarm rather then against and at the same time work well. if not what are 2 otherfirrewalls that will work well with eachother.

so now 4 the finaly. as far as viruses and spyware i have avg free, XoftSpy, Spybot, and aol witch dosnt rally scan 4 viruses, i dono y but it wont scan. i also as im typeing this am downloading Bit Defender 9. is there any other virus and spytware skans you think is better or caputer diffrent stuff thses programs wont do (oh btw, NOTRON SUCKS. avg picked up 32 viruses notron didnt)

so ya im done, if you have a anser to any of these or wana know the exact file nme of that program i need 2 get ride of please email me at Oxidation1@aol.com Subjuct:forum or reply, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom