Virus Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not run AVG free because first I wanted to know if it was worth letting go of Trend Micro.

(IMPORTANT) There was no combofix in the guide lol.

Guys I was just starting up my malware bytes to make a scan to post a log and it dosen't open.. neither hijack this have I messed up something..I'm worried. Why did that happen all of a sudden I'm dissapointed, this spyware seems really hard to take out.

I can't run a log or anything wtf .. is that common?

Use the steps listed on the first page of the Win7 thread to run combofix in compatibility mode.

I thought that combofix worked in Vista....

You may want to try Safe mode with Networking. That way you can still connect to the internet to get the updates, but not run some drivers or other things which can adversely affect the scans.

I will confirm if it works or not on Vista, I just seem to have a laptop today that someone needs fixin and will test it. :D

I thought so. Icey still try my Compatibility Mode info if you cant get it working. If still not, get into Safe Mode.

K i'll post a log in a few but my main problem is I can't open malware or hijack ??..

Don't you have a direct download link for combofix?

The link for the download should be in the guide. I've downloaded it from the link in the guide myself before.

Guys now like I've said before a big problem I can't install combo fix when i press download it goes on firefox to the download list I click install nothing shows up. PLUS I can't open either hijack this or malware bytes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom