Very weird virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried and tried and thats as far as i got until it just shuted down
s.jpg

Notice there are 7 processes of "msiexec.exe running? That's the Windows Installer which is often exploited by malware coders and then used to install more malwares on to your system. If you can, right mouse-click each one and choose "End Process Tree" rather than the normal "End Task" button. When you're done with that, look for "Scheduler Daemon.exe" and perform the samething. Then go to Run and type in "services" without the quotes, will bring up Windows Services Manager box. Scroll down to "Indexing Service", "IPSEC Service", "Messenger" and "Netmeeting", stop service and disable under General tab, and then click on the Logon tab, click on "Profile 1" then click on the "Disable" button to the bottom right corner, when done scroll down further. Look for "Remote Access Connection Manager" & "Remote Desktop Help Session Manager" and do the same. These two allow a remote computer to logon to your system without you knowing it. After that is "Remote Registry" & "Routing and Remote Access", again, the same task to be done. Further down, find "System Restore Service", "Task Scheduler", "TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper", "Telnet". Perform the same procedures to disable them all.

Reboot back into Safe Mode w/o networking and run HiJackThis. If you're quick enough, tick and delete these entries that are visible in the JPG file you provided:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O4 - Startup: AutoTBar.exe

Please note that "ntos.exe" is a Trojan/Backdoor viiral-ware's main process file. The name of this viiralware is [Trojan.Downloader-NTOS/WSNPOEM.Process]. If I recall correctly, its threat level is relatively high. This thing opens up several backdoors on your system to allow the attacker(s) to implement more malwares and take control of it. DELETE THIS ONE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Also, search for this file "ntos.exe" and delete it!

First of all thanks for helping me out
Well I tried to put services in RUN but nothing came on 2 of my computers.
msiexec.exe havent seen it afterthat
Tried to look ntos.exe but it wasnt there either.
And I couldnt delete the entries in HJ because it just shuts off in front of my face

First of all thanks for helping me out
Well I tried to put services in RUN but nothing came on 2 of my computers.
msiexec.exe havent seen it afterthat
Tried to look ntos.exe but it wasnt there either.
And I couldnt delete the entries in HJ because it just shuts off in front of my face

Ok...are you still able to access your Control Panel? If so, go there, doubleclick Administrative Tools, doubleclick Services and do it from there.

Did you end those Processes that I mentioned to you first, under Safe Mode, before running HJT?

I did the following but no luck
How do I put those settings back on which one were Auto? On?

wow that machine looks to be pretty infected. you should just perform a repair install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom