very good product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Zhu

Beta member
Our data recovery card is a kind of PCI slot card to prevent computers from virus, FDISK, hacks, intended destroy and so on. It is a very useful new product. It can help you to protect the computer`s information and if met some destroy just restart the computer, everything is ok. It will help you get rid of endless headaches to maintan the computer.
Our products have passed CE & FCC certificates. If you got interested, contact me through sentrybrand@163.com

Attachments

• card.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 29
Great Product!! I use "Magic Jelly Beans" myself.

Please EXPLAIN to me (as I'm very simple minded) how a card (that looks like it contains technology from the 80's) prevents a virus from entering the system and then recovers from such an infection without any direct access to the registry?

Allen Zhu said:
Our data recovery card is a kind of PCI slot card to prevent computers from virus, FDISK, hacks, intended destroy and so on. It is a very useful new product. It can help you to protect the computer`s information and if met some destroy just restart the computer, everything is ok. It will help you get rid of endless headaches to maintan the computer.
Our products have passed CE & FCC certificates. If you got interested, contact me through sentrybrand@163.com

We are a "tech" forum, noone here is dumb..

Allen Zhu said:

I almost fell off my chair when I read this. I have to stop laughing so hard at work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom