Unable To Access Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanbaros

Solid State Member
We are currently using AOL (not my fault, bill payer insists)and up until now we have never had much problem, especially since upgrading to broadband 512kb. However, over the past week we have been unable to log on. I treaches step 4 then cuts off and tells me an error has occured. The error code is:

24-04-08-033

I phoned a aol technician who told me the 033 indicates it has something to do with spyware and pretty much just wished me luck. I have since removed all the spyware i can using adaware, spybot etc but still no luck.

I have reinstalled aol and the broadband modem drivers which hasnt helped.

Have you got any ideas (except for ditching aol ;) ) because i'm getting pretty desperate.

milanbaros, what you need to do is follow the instructions in this thread: http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34713

We are currently using AOL (not my fault, bill payer insists)and up until now we have never had much problem, especially since upgrading to broadband 512kb.

And since you are on broadband as well as AOL, tell the billpayer that he/she is paying for TWO internent service providers. AOL AND the company who provides the broadband! All you need is the BROADBAND, dump AOL. Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom