un-archiving gives error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lrr

Baseband Member
I canot un archive things, well i can but not without an error. Almost every time i try to un archive somthing it gives me an error no matter what program i use (winzip, 7-zip, win rar, xp built in) ive done 2 reinstalations of win xp sence it started. I have no idea whats going on.

I got angry at the file and deleted it so i dont have anyhting to un zip at the moment, but it said somthing to the externt of "piece 32598 is missing shuld be {95 df0w84}" or the like. also this only seems to happen when it is de zipping for longer periods of time :)60 compared to :30)

KillSpy is the only anti-spyware solution you need - it combines all important features in one program:
Spyware scan and removal - detects and removes spyware, Trojan horses and other malicious programs installed on your PC.Real-Time Shield - provides online protection from various harmful scripts and programs while you browse the Internet.Secure Disc - allows you to create highly secure virtual discs to store your most important and confidential data. http://Killspy.me.ly

you can archive anything...just find something and then unarchive it, should give you the same error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom