Twitter Hijacked by 'Iranian Cyber Army'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Twitter Hijacked by 'Iranian Cyber Army'

Twitter was hijacked last night by a group calling themselves the Iranian Cyber Army. There is no need to panic, the site is back up and everything is back to normal now. In other news, Iran has a "Cyber Army?" What the?!?

Twitter.com was down Thursday evening, and it appears that the microblogging site may have been hacked or the victim of a DNS hijacking. The site, which was inaccessible for about an hour starting around 10 p.m. PST, was defaced with the following image before it was taken offline:

^ That laugh leads me to believe it was Chris alone who did it and used the name Iranian Cyber Army as a cover haha..

No I am just glad Twitter was off line the world was a better place for 2 hours, seriously next time I read a post like "I am sitting on the toilet about to crown" on that place I am seriously going to get creative with my evil.

I hear you. I created an account last year but haven't signed back in since. I really really do not care for that kind of social networking.

To be honest mate I don't like any form of social networking, forums are different because they have normally a dedicated topic (TF Computers etc) but places like twitter, facebonk, or Myspace take up bandwith and produce nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom