TROJAN:Swissor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoobieSrUs

Baseband Member
Ok, i started a thread awhile back asking how to delete Trojan swissor, well i didnt get much feedback, so im going to try asking again, and in a diff. form..

Can someone please walk me threw deleting this trojan threw DOS...
It seems that that is going to be the only way to delete it!

If any one can help, please tell me ASAP!

Thanks in advance!

I've never heard of this trojan. i looked it up and very few results came up.
But why dont you tell me what you have tired to do and ill tell you what i think you should do lol.

First off, theres an edit i need to make.

[Edit]
Trojan:Swizzor

I spelled it wrong...

Next, Ive tried every virus scan i can get ahold of, and theyll all find it, then i go to quarntine or delete it, itll say that it cant do it..

So I looked it up online, and it told me I had to do a lot of crap in DOS to delete it.. but, when I was reading it, it was like greek to me.. Me and DOS do not get along!

So, is that enough info for yea, or do I need to tell a lil more?

I've never heard of that one either. How attached are ya to that PC? How old is it? Maybe just do a format and start fresh dude.

wellp, its my moms comp.. its also the "server" for our network... and it has a lot of my dads buisness files on it.. cant format it... my mom would kill me if i just go downstairs n type in "c:\format" ... heh... but i want to sooo bad!

This trojan is a pain... just as a warning. back up your system first. oh.. and do this in all one swoop... dont reboot (until i say) and let it come back.
1. cntrl+alt+del -> processes -> end these!
44b56ef.exe
af16480a.exe
loyftzhg.exe
profilepath+\local settings\temp\6bd5111a.exe
profilepath+\local settings\temp\aade6.exe
programfilesdir+\objcdrom\mdhhwkfg.exe

2. Find and Delete these files.
44b56ef.exe
af16480a.exe
loyftzhg.exe
profilepath+\local settings\temp\6bd5111a.exe
profilepath+\local settings\temp\aade6.exe
programfilesdir+\objcdrom\mdhhwkfg.exe

If you can't find one, try a search on it.
3. Reboot. Problem fixed, now if this does not fix it post back.

well none of those programs were running, ut ima find and delete em now.. if they are even on there...

well then you dont have that trojan.... kus those are the files that come with it, i will look more into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom