Trojan scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see any problem with Norton, maybe I'm just weird. I got 6 months free (that resets every time I reinstall it) that came with my Biostar motherboard, and I really like it. It updates frequently, and it honestly doesn't take up my resources. Firefox uses more than it does, I don't know why I'm so unique. SkyHi, you are probably right though about them being in it for the money. But that can be good- if they want your money bad enough, they will want to prove to you that it is a good program. I guess this means they will make it as best as they can.

SkyHi said:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to be offensive. I hope you accept apology!!

your an interesing member here sky (ive read alot of posts from you) personally i think ur a pretty nice guy i didnt take it offensivly at all
i just thought id say that i dont like norton (or mcaffee!) but no need to apologize i didn't take it like that

ok no offense but money wise i mean look at some companies that charge lol some are good some are.. well "special" and firefox uses alot of resources when it starts but ive never noticed it besides that which doesn't bother me. im not saying ur wrong, kus norton never did use my resources i just didn't like the look feel or the fact that it took me an hour and a half to scan what avg takes 35 minutes to do and picks up more lol

the problem here is the original question was about trojan scanners
not av's .

although av's do catch some trojans they are not good cleaners for trojans.

No offence to any one but this seems to be a bit off topic

true it is off topic, but we have already answered his question, if he asks for some more the subject would go back to being about free trojan scanners.. so i dont really think any one minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom