Tracking Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMiller8080

In Runtime
As I've mentioned in another post about a PC Utility, I recently had a Warcraft Account hacked by what I believe to be a Key Logger. After running an AVG scan, nothing turned up. I then ran the AVG scan with the Log In screen running, and turned up nothing. After poking around in the AVG settings, I checked off the "Scan for Tracking Cookies" option. I then ran a third scan (with that option checked off, and the Log In screen running), and turned up 28 results. I saved the results to an Excel spreadsheet. I believe that I have effectively removed the Key Logging program (either by this scan, or numerous other things I deleted/checked), however, I was hoping that perhaps someone could verify this.

If I were to post these results from the third scan, would you be able to identify if one of the tracking cookies was in fact a Key Logging program? Many of them are simply marketing cookies, but if someone could verify that one is a malicious Key Logger, then I would feel much better about the security of my PC (not to mention my WoW account, as I am hesitant to reset it's access if the program is still present :sweat:).

If this would be possible, please let me know, and I'll post the scan results ASAP. Thanks!

EDIT:

Here are the results!

Folders selected for scanning:;"Scan whole computer"
Scan started:;"Sunday, March 28, 2010, 4:52:54 PM"
Scan finished:;"Sunday, March 28, 2010, 5:10:24 PM (17 minute(s) 29 second(s))"
Total object scanned:;"447371"
User who launched the scan:;"Jay"

Warnings
File;"Infection";"Result"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@revsci[1].txt:\revsci.net.44927ec;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@revsci[1].txt:\revsci.net.2df99d79;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@revsci[1].txt:\revsci.net.26b016c3;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@revsci[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Revsci";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt:\msnportal.112.2o7.net.7225be6f;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.2o7";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@fastclick[1].txt:\fastclick.net.c38980e4;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@fastclick[1].txt:\fastclick.net.94ca190b;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@fastclick[1].txt:\fastclick.net.8a6435e9;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@fastclick[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Fastclick";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.b3e33b5f;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.7247c262;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@atdmt[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.557bf2b0;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.539b0606;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\jay@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt:\smartadserver.com.c5827141;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt:\smartadserver.com.bf8b766;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt:\smartadserver.com.5550c4ed;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt:\smartadserver.com.3e749ab9;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt:\smartadserver.com.321a5cf8;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@smartadserver[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Smartadserver";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.b3e33b5f;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@atdmt[1].txt:\atdmt.com.7247c262;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@atdmt[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Healed"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.557bf2b0;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt:\ad.yieldmanager.com.539b0606;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Moved to Virus Vault"

C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\jay@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt;"Found Tracking cookie.Yieldmanager";"Healed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom