Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BitGuard

• BitDefender

• SAV 10

• Total voters
What I love from ZA is that they have no problem allowing connections in but stopping them from going out. Literally is stupid.

Thanks for the post. I've only ever used windows firewall. Now I will try others.

I don't even use a Firewall anymore, but when I did I used ZA.
I monitor all packets being sent & received to & from my computer at all times. Bit more work yes, but it gives quite the learning experience.

DnnQplw.jpg

Well since we're on the subject lol. I use no firewall. I used to use ZA way back in the day but it got real intrusive to the point that it would block anything even if allowed.

Well since we're on the subject lol. I use no firewall. I used to use ZA way back in the day but it got real intrusive to the point that it would block anything even if allowed.

Same. ZA I used for a while... then switched to Comodo... now I just have the Windows firewall going on my normal system. If I'm really that worried about having a firewall, I'll build a small PFSense box to act as a hardware firewall.

I disable it all. It got so annoying need to forward ports for programs in my router, so went straight DMZ. Then Windows Firewall always popping me out of games to allow. YES! Geez. Idc if this game sees the internet!

Back
Top Bottom