• McAfee

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • BitDefender

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Kaspersky

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
Re: Tech-Forums Top Rated Antivirus 2010

I mean I don't use any antivirus software. I was just being a super hilarious Linux .....

I browsed all the way back to this thread from my usercp to read "Oh lol :p."?!

I'd say Avira and MSE are about tied at the top

MSE tends to have a better detection rate, but I think also picks up more false positives.
Avira tends to execute scans faster though - but uses about the same amount of resources, so system responsiveness in general will be about the same as with MSE

I have used avast! for a while. One of my good friends recommended it to me. Before they released Avast! 5.0 the U.I. was a bit confusing but know I have 5.0 and I am loving the U.I. and the system.

I am currently using a trial version of ESET NOD32 and I was just wondering, in order to upgrade to the full version of ESET NOD32 do you need a product key or a license file or what?

I have used avast! for a while. One of my good friends recommended it to me. Before they released Avast! 5.0 the U.I. was a bit confusing but know I have 5.0 and I am loving the U.I. and the system.

I am currently using a trial version of ESET NOD32 and I was just wondering, in order to upgrade to the full version of ESET NOD32 do you need a product key or a license file or what?

You need a username/password that gets sent to you by Eset when you register.

As for my vote... I voted MSE, but I also like Eset. Next would probably be AVG.

Back
Top Bottom