• Trend Micro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech-Forums Top Rated Antivirus

Only voted AVG because of the limit on the number of choices Osiris had. I'm sure if we redid this vote and switched F-Secure for Symantec Corporate it would be a close race.

Never used Nod32 but then again I haven't used another AV since I found SC around 2000. I might think of giving it a try sometime in the near future :p.

what if you wanted to a buy a good antivirus to use for a couple pc's...like for a business...what wud be suggested?

For a business Symantec Corporate and Kaspersky are the two big ones. I've heard that NOD32 is great for that environment too.

For a business Symantec Corporate and Kaspersky are the two big ones. I've heard that NOD32 is great for that environment too.

is their a business license where you can install it on multiple pc's?

Yes Symantec Corporate focuses on only the business market so they have volume license agreements available.

Symantec Corporate isnt that bad. NOD32 Business edition i believe can be installed on multiple PC's. You have the choice to buy like 5, 10, 20 or more serials for it when you buy it. So there should be a serial for every PC or a MAK for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom