Tech-Forums Community Driven Spyware/Virus Removal Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a lil issue...:eek:
I'm not a programmer so as of right now it's only going to be offered as a batch file. I may package it up inside an .exe because I have a few programs to deploy with it like Hijackthis and msconfig cleanup, etc. Unless we have a programmer here, this is how its going to be. :cool:

You can try asking Zedman =). I know he programs; maybe he can help you out.

This sounds great

I have a few programs to deploy with it like Hijackthis and msconfig cleanup, etc.

So it runs Hijackthis and other tools? Sorry i kinda get what your saying but don't :p.

Btw i just saw your website, did anyone ever tell you that you looked like the todd from scrubs?

This is what I have in mind.

Run the setp.exe
It copies the batch file, msconfig cleanup and hijackthis to the root of C:\ in its own folder

You run the batch file first, after it reboots from the finished scan, launch msconfig cleanup to remove the invalid entries, then reboot again. Then launch hijackthis and post a log to remove the rest of the entries.

On serious infections, it will need to be ran in safemode also. And If I discover some files and directories that need to be added, I can do so.

What ya think? Anything I should add?

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to reset IE web settings using the batch file. There are a lot of add-ons that are left behind by spyware, etc. I posted that question in the programming section.

This sounds great

So it runs Hijackthis and other tools? Sorry i kinda get what your saying but don't :p.

Btw i just saw your website, did anyone ever tell you that you looked like the todd from scrubs?

Is that the main char? Your the first to tell me that :D

Is that the main char? Your the first to tell me that :D

Todd is the perverted surgeon, lol.

scrubs-todd_160_1172109209.jpg

LOL, yeah, you do kinda look like him, Osiris xD.

I hope I don't get an infraction for Necroposting, but what about DropSpam as an Ad-ware?

I don't think you can necropost a sticky, stickies are sort of immortal so they never die in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom