Talking in background of computer???

CompT

Baseband Member
When I use a recording software and I hit record, I keep hearing this spanish guy talking in the background, and it does not record what I am saying into the microphone. I don't hear it when I'm not recording, only when I am recording. I am ONLY asking for an explanation on the spanish guy, not the fact that my voice isn't being trandsmitted.

Why dontcha record him and share it :D

What OS?
If windows: have you tried listening to the microphone input? You can do this by right clicking the speaker icon > Recording Devices > Right click the device you're using > Properties > "Listen" Tab > Checkbox "listen to this device" > Apply

By default most screen recording software records what is coming out the speakers, the stereo mix. (so you can also record the audio on a video or the sound in a game etc)

There should be some settings in the screen recording itself to alter which audio source is recorded, and you should set this to your microphone.

Which screen capture software are you using?

Never heard that before! maybe its a bogus software please can you tell us/ provide link to the software.

Back
Top Bottom