System is completely disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToroMan25

Baseband Member
- I have seen infected pcs before but this one is very unique. You turn it on, all you see is the windows background. you can't do squat with it...Safe mode...did let me in...but there were like 2 admin accts..one owner and a guest...I didn't know which admin is which..I logged in with the defult one...couldn't access even msconfig...CRT L D...doesn't function...start run...Dos window pops up but it is just blank......finally I manged with the owner acct to actually see some things...all the services are stopped..right click won't work...enable all is grayed out...tried to disable all...and re-enable...restart..that didn't do the job...I know I have to re-install the op...but what they **** caused this to happen...if you say it is a virus how could I find out...?...It seems to me that the system is hijacked...it was also a part of small LAN...there are two system that have exactly the same problem....what is happening here..?...Keep in mind, I am offline, even if I am still connected...I can't download and run anythn...the Virus scan on that system is disabled also...I can't enable it...?...I know you have somethn to say...let me hear ya...

Boss,

my apology for not explaining clearly...

I can't even see the browser Icon on the system let alone to download and install hijackthis...ALL the SERVICEs under computer management system/admin tools/...are either disabled or stopped...I tried to change that mulitiple times but failed

p.s I am writing this from a completely different system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom