spyware help

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanhhuynh4u

Solid State Member
hey guy i got this spyware in my comp that i cant seem to get it out so can someone please help....now when i open up IE there like 5 pop ups and all my drives would pops out....then i went to add/remove program i would see ( context display, looksmart search, lycos search, pc health, RON display, and URL display) i tried delteing them and it would still be there like nothing happens when i click the unistall button...i also tried advanded uninstall pro and that didnt work wither...so if there any suggestions please help thank you

also tried adaware and spybot also

run hijackthis and post ur log and I'll see if I can help out if you are still having problems, K?

well i had this spyware wher ewhen i open IE there alot of pop ups automaticly and my opticals dirves pops out but i just use ad aware and spybot and hijack this to delete all the unusual programs.....and i made like 5 ot 6 changes in the adaware settings in the setting button on the top right.....like i want it to scan my whole comp instead of just some files.....then after that i did some manually deleting like going to the C;\ and deleting everything and thats all i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom