Spyware/Adware Program Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0t

In Runtime
Suggestions? I've been using AdAware for the past few years, but supposedly the new release (AdAware 2007) is now garbage? Can anyone confirm this?
And the old version, AdAware SE no longer receives updates (which is the version I have).

Spyware Terminator, Spyware Blaster, AVG Antispy, Spybot, and AdAware are what I use. Along with HiJackThis and CCleaner as well.

I already have CCleaner :D

And when you guys say AdAware, are you guys talking about the new version? Or AdAware SE?

And keep the suggestions coming guys, :)

Been using ADAWARE SE PRO for years, still updates properly. Use AVGAS a while ago i read it was the only one which scans Firefox and Seamonkey. Turned out to be true. I have recently installed SpwareDoctor and it seems to do both. After a Spywaredoctor scan the other two never find anything.
Hope this is a help.:)

Been using ADAWARE SE PRO for years, still updates properly. Use AVGAS a while ago i read it was the only one which scans Firefox and Seamonkey. Turned out to be true. I have recently installed SpwareDoctor and it seems to do both. After a Spywaredoctor scan the other two never find anything.
Hope this is a help.:)

:eek: Though Spyware Doctor seems to great job on ie and mozilla, BE WARNED IF YOU HAVE COMPUTERS NETWORKED AT HOME IT CAUSES MAJOR ACCESS PROBS UNTILL YOU CLOSE DOWN Spware Doc on both computers !!
Just found out the hard way,8 hours later worked out that eas my problem.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom