special thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi229

Daemon Poster
i just wanted to give a special thanks to Liz and Dave

for your contrabutions to this forum in the maner of Spyware detection and removal. for the pages and pages of information that you have made so readily available and for the hours and hours and hours worth of work i have been able to sift through learning what you've picked and plucked from the HJT logs... i am now running HJT at almost every workstation i get a call for at work. The results are astounding. it is simply amazing first of all that such old applications this place still uses manage to work (and they have to use VirtualPC in order to get most of them to work). with the massive amounts of calls for wierd and otherwise unexplainable problems within these apps the new process of generating a HJT log combined with our typical Adaware 6.0 SE scan of the systems has solved somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 - 85% of the calls i get for these systems and the applications they are using.

just wanted to recognize the hard work you all have put in helping so many people regain control of thier pc's, processes and lives.

Thanks again,
Ken

Ken, on behalf of Dave and myself, thanks for recognizing the effort we put it...it's not easy and it does take time.

If anyone else wants to join us in this fight, just PM Dave or I and let us know. We can use good help. Liz

Liz,
I'm all yours Ma'am
i'll bring what knowledge i have and you are free to mold me in your ways... umm well
teach the jedi something new.

i'm out for the weekend, got a crazed dentist ripping things out of my jaw...

see you all later this weekend or Monday whenever i sober up.

~KB

Thanks Ken. Please PM or IM me whenever you get back.

I would also like to add my thanks to Liz (southernlady) for all her help in organizing our Security Team and all in invaluable help for our members (especially reading those logs!)!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom