SOS Emergency ! Trojan, Non cannot access WindowXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi, Just infected with the trojan . After get rid of it with some softwares, the trojan come out again ... then after restart my computer - to go to the safe mode ... but NOW I cannot go in the windows - safe mode or the normal one-... it boots for a while then jump to the safe mode option again and again
what should i do

Hi, Just infected with the trojan . After get rid of it with some softwares, the trojan come out again ... then after restart my computer - to go to the safe mode ... but NOW I cannot go in the windows - safe mode or the normal one-... it boots for a while then jump to the safe mode option again and again
what should i do
Press the windows logo/start menu key and R at the same time, type msconfig in the box that comes up, go to the boot.ini tab and make sure /SAFEBOOT isn't checked.

Press the windows logo/start menu key and R at the same time, type msconfig in the box that comes up, go to the boot.ini tab and make sure /SAFEBOOT isn't checked.

If he cant get into Windows at all this wont do nothing. ;)

Have you tried Last Known good configuration? If that does nothing then you might have to try a Restore point or a repair install.

If he cant get into Windows at all this wont do nothing. ;)

Have you tried Last Known good configuration? If that does nothing then you might have to try a Restore point or a repair install.
The "It just goes back to safe mode" implies that he can boot it in safe mode, I misunderstood.

I cannot boot into the windows at all . THe windows boot screen last for 3 seconds and then restart again ..

I try to boot with win xp, but the screen said that cannot detect a hard drive !

what motherboard do you have and do you have sata hard drives?

Assuming windows cannot find a hard drive for a repair install.

it is a HP laptop .. so is not the hardware problem.
Just ran through the recovery CD, and restart - it said that i missing a file system32\hal.dll

how can i replace a new one?

but NOW I cannot go in the windows - safe mode or the normal one-...
This sentence is what i was reading
The "It just goes back to safe mode" implies that he can boot it in safe mode, I misunderstood.
Read the line above. That is why i make my above comment. ;)
it is a HP laptop .. so is not the hardware problem.
Just ran through the recovery CD, and restart - it said that i missing a file system32\hal.dll

how can i replace a new one?

You can replace it with the Recovery console. Just load it up and copy the hal.dll from teh XP CD to your hard drive.

Missing Hal.dll - Missing Or Corrupt Hal.dll Error Message in Windows XP - Fix Hal.dll
Restore Hal.dll - How To Restore Hal.dll From the Windows XP CD - Hal.dll

One of those should help.

thanks for the reply. I google around "hall.dll missing myself and try all the methods to recover the dll files . but failed.

I try to recover it from the XP cd- the CD screen said did not find any harddisk drives installed in your computer

I try the Sportmau Powersuite -and there is no windows installed in the harddisk .. pls help - never encouter **** like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom