Someone Check this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCribes

In Runtime
Can someone check this site for me?

When i go to it, i get trojan notifications, i believe its in the java, i used a script from dynamic drive, was fine, until now, i assume my anti virus updated, and now has a problem with it.

Take a look at the code to please, im not sure where its coming from, as im no java expert.

Thanks

To properly view this web site, you must allow active content. Some version of windows and anti virus / firewall's , block this by default as a security feature. If you are not prompted to do so, then you should be fine. This effects the menu system.

I get the same notification from Symantec.

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Threat Found!
Threat: Downloader.Trojan
File: C:\Documents and Settings\Robby\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U4DVRHK9\sploit[2].anr
Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Robby\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U4DVRHK9
Computer: ROBBY-B5BC95734
User: Robby
Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied
Date found: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:44:38 PM

PureOlogy Research, LLC
2010 Main Street, Ste. 650
Irvine, CA 92614

Toll Free USA/Canada: 800.331.1502
Phone: 949.756.0077
Fax: 949.756.1097

Call them or write them and tell them about it

I wouldnt worry about it myself. Maybe so poorly written code, IDK for sure. I'm on ir right now, seems ok to me.

are you suggesting that its coming from pureology's website? thats just a link within the menu system. I actually created that page, and if there is a virus, its either because of the flash script or the java script. I get it here to on my laptop from school through mcafee.

gar....anyone else know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom