Slow computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargw

Beta member
My computer has gotten very slow lately. I have run Bit-Defender and it finds 5 viruses but it can't remove them.

Summary:

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asm.exe Detected: Adware.Altnetbde.A
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asm.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asm.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asmps.dll Detected: Application.Altnetbde.D
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asmps.dll Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Temp\asmfiles.cab=>asmps.dll Move failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0001 Infected: Trojan.Downloader.VB.ATM
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0001 Disinfection failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0001 Move failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0004 Infected: Trojan.Vb.TG
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0004 Disinfection failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0004 Move failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0005 Infected: Trojan.Vb.TG
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0005 Disinfection failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0005 Move failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0009 Detected: Adware.TagASaurus.A
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0009 Disinfection failed
C:\WINDOWS\Setup90.exe=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0009 Move failed

Can anyone help me out here?

I don't know what Bit-Defender is; I'm guessing some sort of antivirus. I see that three of them are adware and two are trojans. Have you tried doing a search on Symantec.com to see what they do and how they recommend getting rid of them? Depending on how they are best removed, Symantec may even have a tool for easy removal.

Alternately, you could purchase NOD32 and have a better antivirus ;)

I just checked Symantec and none of them were in their database. And yes, Bit-Defender is an anti-virus program

Get rid of bit defender it doesn't work well.

Get kaspersky anti-virus or nod32 antivirus (coming to my site anytorrents.com ina bout 2 months!)

Get Spyware doctor
spybot search and destroy and hijack this.

Just search them on google

Spyware doctor will be on my site ina bout 2 months too.

After you get these programs do a hijackthis scan and submit the log in hijackthis.de analyzer- get rid of what it says.

Diasable windows firewall it does nothing and use the built in one from kaspersky or if you get nod-32 get comodo firewall-free

Your computer will now be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom