sever 08 64 bit anti virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
can anyone fidn me a free trial for windows server 08 64bit, it could also be a free antivirus i just need to get rid of a trojan my dad got on facebook. so can some one please help me. all the ones ive tried said it was incompatible with my os on instalation and i even tried nod32 64 bit. i just need to get rid of this thing it opens 3 new wndows every 15 minuts to buy an antivirus, and it even boots me out of games ive been playing.

Got a name of the trojan? Sounds like one I had not long ago. I used Nod32, Spybot, SuperAntiSpyware, and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware to finally nuke it. That, and a HJT log for Osiris. ;)

And, dude, seriously work on your typing. My interpreter is starting to demand extra pay to go through your posts.

You need a Server AV. They are not free. There is no desktop AV that will work on Server 08.

Plus if there is a Virus on Facebook nothing you can do. But if he got the virus from facebook that is a different story.

he got it from faceook it pops up on my comp every 15 mintus il get a name for you in 15 minuts trotter, what i am going to do is back up all my games onto my external once i reformat it to ntfs, so i can add files larger then 3gb, then i will reformat the pc, with an xp partition for him, and my bench marking, and i will use server 08.

trott it took out my hdd :( so i repartitioned the thing even took out my external.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom