secure web browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a breif outage and will have to reply tomorrow. Dont you hate it when you come home to find that your pc is shutdown? Well, the first thing I checked was the power supply. Just got home with a new $166 Antec SLi model because that all BB had, well as you can see, Im up and running now. Anyways, Ill be back later

The General said:

I was able to save myself the hassle of reinstalling, as well as saving over $40,000 worth of AutoCAD drawings (Thanks, by the way. :classic: ).

Anytime

TheMajor said:
You can install a bunch of anti-spyware tools, and run a scan every day. Or simply use a different browser.

I use IE and dont run all those spyware proograms, I have no need too. I cant tell you the last time I ran one.

You either never used IE or only use it for a couple of sites and never visit something new.

I use IE everyday and visit all kinds of sites, warez sites also and I dont have nothing running in the background eating my cpu and mem and I dont run a scan every day or so either. I only have Symantec running, and VNC, thats it.

Or, you have tons of anti-spyware tools running in the background, eating your CPU & mem. And I am sure you run a scan every day or so.
We (Opera & Firefox users) don't need that. Saves me at least an hour of time per week, plus my browser is faster than IE; saves even more time. All I have installed on my system is Avast.

Why learn how to fix problems if you can avoid them? Saves time, especially for people with little knowledge about computers.

Learning how to fix problems will come in handy when a problem does occur so learning how to fix it is something everyone needs to know. I guess I have a little bit of knowledge so I dont have these issues

firefox it is...
I haven't tried opera and I am thinkn to check it out
Beside that, you gor try Torpark...it provides you a world class security when you are browsing...it just came out recently...it is a bit slow but still does do the job it says it will do

I use Torpark because I got banned from a form called tropicalresources.net

They claimed a spammer has the same IP address as I did but I was ****ed and threatend to take down the forum if they dont fix it. Well they banned me and I couldnt access it via IE so I use Torpark instead and got right in and started posting again. The admin kept deleteing my account but he couldnt get rid of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom