Screen Going Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkboyuk

Beta member
Hello,

Can anyone help me as I am going crazy. My computer is driving me mad. I have run my Norton's Antivirus and it says the system is working fine and has no viruses.
I ran a free online scan that stated worm-wootbot.5 detected and says it has been removed.

The problem is: The startup up menu appears on the screen by itself, using when browsing the internet. It then closes one or all of the Internet windows. Then has if I have clicked on all of the icons in the startup box, they all instantly appear on the screen without even touching the mouse. The computer always seems to go to the startup menu which appears on the screen, for no reason at all.

The antivirus software all says my computer is working fine and is not picking up this problem.

Does anybody know what is going on??

Robert

I have Pest Patrol and it has removed any pests. But the problem continues. I am on Windows XP.

Thanks

u need to download spybot search and destroy, ad aware, spywareblaster, and cwshedder. These programs are musts, u cant live without them.

Virus Found

Just want to say that the virus was found, it was called systemoverload.exe .

Thanks to http://www.yourtechonline.com .

They took control of my computer and helped to sort it out. It is not free, but at least they were able to help sort it out.

I would recommend them.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom