The results are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I received the ram this evening, two 1GB sticks. I removed my 2 original sticks and replaced them with the new ones. Right away during boot up, system was unstable. Dr.Watson errors, spooler call errors, blue screens, application errors, etc. Ran MemTest and nothing but errors.

ramtest.jpg

Correct

Guess it would have helped if I added the original topic :cool:

It's a shame, two dead sticks, 2GB

I want to thank Osiris for receiving and testing the RAM as I know that it is time consuming. I also want to thank Mak for offering to be a backup tester. I am relieved that the virus could not in fact write to a volitile memory and that the RAM was just rendered dsyfunctional.

Ouch look at those errors. I figured the ram went bad. There is no such thing as "infected ram". Just faulty ram. I have several bad sticks myself. I use them for decoration.

I want to thank Osiris for receiving and testing the RAM as I know that it is time consuming. I also want to thank Mak for offering to be a backup tester. I am relieved that the virus could not in fact write to a volitile memory and that the RAM was just rendered dsyfunctional.

We are here to help and are more than up to the task of testing everything and anything out. We like that kinda stuff.

no problemo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom