Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailinn

Solid State Member
I have two cases I think I should report to Microsoft. Two instances of worm mail that's actually getting through hotmail servers, so I guess they are brand new. I'd like to report them so they can be acknowledged.....but how do I do that? what do you advise?

I had an email sent to me looking JUST like it came from Microsoft about an update with an attachment. It looked official and I went to install the attachment and WHAM! my antivirus shoots it down. Thankyou Ez Armor!!!! What a dumb ass of me huh?

Anyway, I looked everywhere around that damn confusing Microsoft sight and could not for the life of me find a place to report this. So, what you need to do as I did is contact your service provider and report it to them. They are the ones that do the tracking and stuff to get the virus senders. My service provider was very serious about getting all the pertinent info and I haven't had one like that since. Now I have had others try to come thru, even one that when simply opened--no attachment--tried to infect me. Again thank EZ Armor for the detection.

I had a worm get through on Hotmail. It seems very vulnerable.

If you want to contact Hotmail, under Categories, click Other – Contact MSN Hotmail, and then submit a request for additional help.

However, when you get a reply, don't be surprised if it doesn't help when it comes to that.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom