Removing Housecall

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordief

Baseband Member
As I cant seem to download updates (and run) Trendmicro Houseall (my security settings are moderate) I now would like to completely uninstall the whole thing as I worry it may be causing the Disk Write Error messages I am getting.But how can I do it as it doesn't appear is Add/Remove Programs?Is there anywhere where instructions are posted for this?
Also I have an old registry file dated October 2005.Is it safe to put it back?Will it just mess up the odd program or could it seriously disable my PC for good?
Iam 300Mhz 256Ram WinME.
thanksAs I cant seem to download updates (and run) Trendmicro Houseall (my security settings are moderate) I now would like to completely uninstall the whole thing as I worry it may be causing the Disk Write Error messages I am getting.But how can I do it as it doesn't appear is Add/Remove Programs?Is there anywhere where instructions are posted for this?

I don't think its there at all.It is an online scan and they seem to have put the stuff into the Windows folder.But I am afraid to touch anything there and in any case I need to remove the whole thing entirely-which should probably mean a messy trawl through the c drive and the registry.
I think I may have to reformat but could I try replacing a very old registry as a way of saving my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom