Program problem wont delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakyy

Solid State Member
i Downloaded this program called NERO 7. After i figured out it was too hard to opporate (its for burning DVDS) . i Tryed to delete it useing control panel add/remove programs, it starts to delete then at the end says Fatal error wa'll installing and it just terminates the uninstall. then i try and use the uninstall button on it and that didnt work either.

please somone help. I cant restore my computer it wont let me ever since like 2 months ago, everytime it says Restoration incomplete every time i try and restore, maybe somone can help me with that aswell.

Please somone help.

Would it be possible to delete the folder from the Program files folder and then use a utility like Registry Mechanic to clean up the registry?

I'm just guessing, but it might be worth a try.

So you have deleted it from C:\Program Files and its still on your Add/Remove panel?

To remove it from Add/Remove Programs, download HijackThis 1.99.1 and open the misc tools section. Then click 'open uninstall manager. Click on the entry and click delete this entry.

alright problem is it still didnt delete it... its like there but now it just doesnt give me hte option of removeing it, and when i search nero all the folders are there still.. and the other stuff is still there..

delete the file from the program files or where ever u did install it (when ur in safe mode)..
then use a program called ( crap cleaner ) its will clean ur reg ..
and then check the start up on ur computer using the
run command in the start menu
and type in there
msconfig
and go to the start up tab
and
uncheck anything that belongs to nero
and enjoy :D

Also enable viewing of hidden folders and search 'nero'
Delete all present. If you can't delete do it in safe mode.

Good advice above, and thats all i can think of aswell.

Only thing i will say, did you make sure nero wasnt open? sometimes programmes minimize themselfs into the system tray and you dont even know they are there! check to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom