Possible Virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I don't really know where to post this, but Whenever I scan my computer with an Antivirus program, It always seems to freeze in C:\Documents\Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\Configuration\HelpPanel\Help\ActionScriptLangRef and I can't stop it! any help guys I'm really desperate to get this fixed!

Well here's the whole story...AVG seemed to freeze on a certain file so i uninstalled it and tried MSE, which didn't work, so I tried Antivir, also didn't work, so I switched back to AVG and it still didn't work, so I tried adding the file to the exceptions, that didn't work. I then tried deleting the file, which seemed to work, except the next scan froze on a different file in the same folder. I then ran CCleaner, and then I got it to work, and that's where I am now. I'm running another virus scan with AVG and it has already pasted the folder that was having trouble :) Also, someone on the AVG forums said this kind of problem can be caused by having lots of anti spyware programs, which I have, but he mentioned Spyware Doctor to cause the most, which I have. Have you heard of anything like this Osiris?

Well the good news is that my scan finished without freezing up! :big_smile: hopefully I will not have any more problems with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom