perfect nav?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmo

Beta member
a long time when ever you would type in a wrong address it would just say "the page cannot be displated" but recenty when i type the worng address it sends me to perfect nav.com/... has this happened to anyone else? Dose any one know how to fix this???

what kis adaware and what would show up when i type the wrong address

sorry typo "what *is* adaware"

did u mean ada-ware becase i just went to ada-ware.com and aparenty it put ads every where and steels info from your comp is some sick joke???

OK but still what is adaware and what would show up when i type the wrong address???

mad

ok but still what the hell will come when i type the wrong address this is the whole reason i posted this topic ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :angry: :angry:

Er... ok... way to ask nicely, buddy. :freak: Anyway I don't know what you mean by what will it go to when you type the wrong address. Do you mean what will it go to instead of perfectnav.com? It just does the standard 404 error page. Ad-aware removes the program that's causing it to go to perfectnav.com, so it should just go wherever it used to go.

I moved this here so you'll see that you have some spyware, or malware, or a hijacker. If you want to learn more about Ad-Aware, you can go to one of the sticky threads at the top of this forum and read about it.

If you type in the wrong address and your browser goes to some address (whatever it may be), it could be because of some spyware you have. What site it takes you to will depend upon what spyware you have.

I hope that helps.

Dave :D

P.S. Helpful Hint: Don't double and triple post (posting after yourself). You can go back and edit your own post for spelling or whatever. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom