Panda Titanium Installation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBestEver

In Runtime
I just bought and downloaded Panda Titanium and attempted an install. Unfortunately, I had to go through and uninstall Norton and AVG. When I finished rebooting for the second time I was happy to begin my install for Panda. However, again it notified me that I had a antivirus program incompatible with Panda: Cyberscrub Anti-Virus. Panda told me to uninstall the program via control panel. To my discontent I did not find any such program. I ran a search on my computer for any file with Cyberscrub and found nothing. I need to uninstall the program. How do I do so?

Did you install it? If so, it should be in control panel add/remove programs. If it's not there, and you didn't install it- how did it get there? I would do a search in Google on the name, and see what comes up.

I did run a search for Google. I found it and decided to re-install it. Afterward, I uninstalled it and restarted my computer. When I tried to install Panda I was told it still existed. I went to Control Panel and saw it. However, when I attempted to remove it and just prompted me to re-install Cyberscrub. I went to My Computer, C Drive, and Program Files to delete it there. I found it and opened it up. All that it contained was a registry key. I deleted the whole folder and re-opened Control Panel. Its still there! ugh. Any way toi delete and program without Control Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom