Outlook and Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter McFlight

Baseband Member
Hi guys!

Please, I need your help again! As a said to you before IÂ’m using now the Kaspersky 5 AV and IÂ’m very happy with it! It scans all the files installed on my PC.

The problem is with my outlook express 6! I canÂ’t connect my POP3 server with real time email protection kaspersky enable! I can send emails but not receive!
To work fine, I need to disable email real time protection!

I ask to all of you who have been installed Kaspersky AV, if you know what is happening with this email real time protection! IÂ’m having this problem because I used the Norton 2003 pro AV before I installed my new Kaspersky?

Please, I need your help again!
Thanks in advance!

Peter McFlight
:beard:

HI guys! I found the problem!!!

Very simple!! Nav creates a lot of files and remove it from add/rem is not the best way!!!

regards

peter mcflight

DMo224 said:
Thanks for posting the answer. It may help someone else along the way!

Did you have to use the NAV uninstall?

Dave :D

Hi friend!

I made like this:

I just uninstalled my NIS 2003 because the Kaspersky support said that KAV use some ports that are closed by NIS!

Once uninstalled I ran one utility find at Symantec on-line support: RnisUPG.exe.

After this I installed Kaspersky Anti Hacker to enable my protection and all the things ran very well!..the problem was fixed!

During 5 years I used Symantec products but they always create a lot of unnecessary things like registration filesÂ…Â…Â…when we uninstall It.! Symantec products are really good but when you try something good like Kaspersky productsÂ…you will see the big difference!

I hope I could help you!

Regards

Peter McFlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom