Open For Suggestions Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
hey guys i had asked what the best anti virus in your opinion and i went with mcafee however it takes alot of system resources so im going to give it to my dad or someone. so now im out looking for another antivirus that is low on system resources but does a good job. im not a fan of NOD32 eather the user interface is really sloppy.

free or pro? im willing to spend money what would you suggest and what are the differences.

I fail to see whats "sloppy" about nod32 interface? its easy once you have a click round to see whats what.

I mean id rather spend a little time looking through all the menus if it meant i was getting great protection, and using small footprint on a system.

ok i will check that out thnx warez. im also gonna try avg see what one i like better :) thanx guys.

You may like to know that AVG has poor detection rates for its free and pro version..if you were going to try a suggestion from here it should be Warez Monster's or download the trial of Kaspersky and see what you think.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
You may like to know that AVG has poor detection rates for its free and pro version..if you were going to try a suggestion from here it should be Warez Monster's or download the trial of Kaspersky and see what you think.

ok thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom