"......not working" messages wont stop appearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new HDD could solve your issue. I do remember helping you out with this not long ago.

I bet you could still get it covered with Seagate. Just dont tell them that it was installed improperly. I am sure there are a 101+ ways to lie to them and get it replaced. Just tell them that after you installed Vista you got a lot of bad sectors and bad spots on the drive. Not much they can do if the drive is faulty. ;)

A new HDD could solve your issue. I do remember helping you out with this not long ago.

I bet you could still get it covered with Seagate. Just dont tell them that it was installed improperly. I am sure there are a 101+ ways to lie to them and get it replaced. Just tell them that after you installed Vista you got a lot of bad sectors and bad spots on the drive. Not much they can do if the drive is faulty. ;)

ill try it. Right now, i am busy trying to take care of other things. My dad got a heart attack last Saturday. Been busy at home n such changing my role in the family, doing different things than what i used to do. Plus, i got homework to do that is due Monday (2 essays).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom