norton problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
i recently cleand every thing of my computer and reinstaled norton antivirus..but when i run the updates..i get something like(cant creat callback list)..and i cant update..i tried reinstaling the software ..but same problem...any idea how can i fix this

10000000x's better in mine and alot of other people's opinions.. there's only one person i can think of that willingly uses a norton/symantec product

ya but that way i have do that every time..i mean viruse defs are pretty much updated every day or so ..and for i can creat the call back list ..i think i might be missing some files although i tried to install it again..but hey ya i think its sucks any way...i just bought avast4.6 pro and i think its great...

Piney.. my friend does that... and we scanned my old harddrive with symantec and AVG... symantec found 5 files!... avg.. lol.. found 83.. u choose what u will use...

Static, I use Nortons Internet Security, and have for several years. My choice is NIS over AVG. I know how to configure both the AV and the FW to do what I need done to protect my computer and so far, no problems.

I won't get into a p****** match with anyone over which is better as it is a personal choice of the user. I'm so glad you double checked that HDD. It is good to check with everything available :)

Piney

Static_11 said:
10000000x's better in mine and alot of other people's opinions.. there's only one person i can think of that willingly uses a norton/symantec product

and thats me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom