Norton 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

v930

In Runtime
Norton 2005 Has been a good antivirus protection program. But I was just wondering is there any other anti-virus software that is better than Norton?

............NORTON SUCKS!!! omg.. please people... :(
First off... go to nortons site and get a removal tool.. you cant just manually delete files because the way norton is integrated into windows...btw.. use the search feature on the top.. there's thousands of threads asking whats the best A.V.

(use AVG FREE :D)
off to school-Static

P.S. Now you owe Emily five bucks :D

really didnt know that. Thanx alot Also what anti-virus is a good one then?

So you are saying for me to use what other people use just because they think its better? I think Ill stay where I am.

No, I never said that. What I said is that your the only person I know who willingly uses Symantec and isn't a noob with computers... is that a paid or free version? im too tired to google... :(

I guess it takes someone with experience and knowledge to protect themselves with a shitty antivirus.

Frankly, I'm tired of the continuing diatribe against any program used by viewers of these forums.

IF someone has purchased an AV or AV/FW combo, why tell them to throw away their money?

There are many good free antivirus and firewall programs available, just as there are many good retail programs.

Static, I'm a tech, I use NIS on all the machines on my network. It takes average intelligence to set up and maintain. :amazed:
Symantec has the best removal tools/instructions for manual removal of any of the security programs.

v930,
In the most recent comparison of AV programs, Avast! was the best. They have a free for home use version, found here: http://www.avast.com/eng/programs.html

Piney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom