no matter what, spyware doesnt delet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxx6969

Baseband Member
Okay so the other day out of no where, i got the aurora spywareon my friggin comp, i noticed im not the only one who got this...ive dled multiple programs btwn Spybot, Adaware (ive had), and microsoft AntiSpyware (which i had)...i dled zone alarm to do a spyware scan and then deleted it...no matter how many times i run these programs so many spyware files and adware files keep comming up, its like there not being deleted...ive been running them one after another, together, but no matter what they keep finding so many files...i also asked in the other topic how to remove this aurora thing, cause it really is a pain in the ace.

the programs im currently running are
Adaware
Microsoft AntiSpyware
my norton firewall

this is the best forum for me to get info cause you guys always help me out so i figured id ask here like usually... thanks.

also, another quick thing, when i start my comp all the time not the red box for Microsoft AntiSpyware comes up and its always something called "Dsrch" thats trying to be installed anyone know what that is also?

thanks

googeled up dsrch and turns out... it likes to hang out with arora? lol im tired.. microbell should be able to help get rid of it.. its spyware btw

where can i get Microbell, i tried google but i didnt get any results.
btw to update the sit...i dled these progs last night

Spybot
SpywareBlaster
Spywareguard
&
AVG anti virus
&
ZoneAlarm

thanks against for quickly replying.

Aurora = Reinstall windows. Dont waste your time. Aurora is on of the biggest pain in the asses to remove and not worth the effort IMO.

Maxx, you will need to dl and run a scan of HijackThis so that one of the experts can help you get rid of the Aurora crapola.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/hijackthis.php

After scanning, save the log HJT creates and post it in the analysis section for Hijack This logs.

It is not easy to fix, but if you follow the instructions of the expert remover (and Microbell is one knowledgable expert) exactly as laid out for you, you will be ok.

Good luck!

Piney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom