Need Help with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jch2273

Solid State Member
something is infecting my computer. Now I'm not real tech savy, but my bank account was comprimised and used for some fraudelent purchases. I am usually very careful about internet transactions, so this really bothers me.

Anyway, I have noticed that when I turn on my computer every morning and click on my internet button, a window pops up that tells me my last browsing session was closed unexpectedly and do I want to return to that page or my home page.

This can't be the case because I ALWAYS shut down all my programs before I turn off the computer at night.

I scanned with malware bytes and spybot and there is something there and it won't let me delete it. It says I have to be logged on as administrator. There are no other accounts on this computer so I am the administrator.

There used to be a thread here, that walked you through several programs to run to try and fix your computer....does anybody know what happened to that thread or what i can do to try and fix this. It was a lot of trouble trying to fix this stuff with my bank this morning.

I am running Windows 7, have McAfee for protection...

PLEASE HELP ME

Thanks for the help...I downloaded the software but Combofix is giving me a compatibility error. Won't install for Windows 7....what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom