Need good antivirus

Kaksie

Beta member
What is the best antvirus i can use.was using esset which qualintined anything and all ma apps became invalid.currently using avira which always give me errs when tryin to update.i head theirs Panda antivirus is it any gud

I assume you are using windows? If so, avast is verry good. In fact I feel it's much better than any antivirus software I have used. A good runner up is a v g. Oh and I would stay away from Norton.

Best Antiviruse

According to survey held for best top 10 antiviruses BitDefender Antivirus is the best antivirus. So u can use this antivirus for your computer.

But Kaspersky Antivirus is also good Antivirus u can also try for it.Reason for selecting Kaspersky is because it is using less resources, takes less time to load and have capability to remove all the latest viruses.

Re: Best Antiviruse

According to survey held for best top 10 antiviruses BitDefender Antivirus is the best antivirus. So u can use this antivirus for your computer.

BitDefender is the best-paid antivirus. There is really no need to pay for antivirus as the free antivirus do a great job as long as you don't get lazy and ignore scanning your system. In all honesty you could go without antivirus as long as you are smart about what you are accessing, although having it gives you extra security.

I recommend Avast. It has always been good to me and is rated as one of the top free-antivirus software.

Microsoft security essentials or AVG both are good free choices. If you want to pay CA or TrendMicro is really good. I am partial to trend cause thats what we use at work and I like the admin interface.

to be perfectly honest the right protection from a firewall and surfing smart, you'll never need one.

alot of new software now comes packed with firewalls, for instance AVG virus checker now comes with added spyware protection.
I personally use Comodo firewall, which now comes with an antivirus which eases the load on my computer running multiple programs.

BitDefender is the best-paid antivirus. There is really no need to pay for antivirus as the free antivirus do a great job as long as you don't get lazy and ignore scanning your system. In all honesty you could go without antivirus as long as you are smart about what you are accessing, although having it gives you extra security.

Farat Your views regarding antivirus is good if we are "smart" then there is no need of antivirus. But it is not possible with every person, there are some person who don't have that much knowledge regarding how to access the internet for those person antivirus can help allot.

BitDefender is paid but there are some ways or sites which will helps us to use BitDefender Freely.

Aashish

to be perfectly honest the right protection from a firewall and surfing smart, you'll never need one.

alot of new software now comes packed with firewalls, for instance AVG virus checker now comes with added spyware protection.

You can use BitDefender Internet Security!! it can help you in firewall. Because BitDefender comes with suite features two-way firewall, in this firewall will automatically adjust its settings and porotect your PC.

@ aashishchandel, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

@aashishchandel
Obviously if you are a first-time user, or just not confident then of course you would get anti-virus. That is just my opinion, I am in no way saying I am right.

BitDefender is paid but there are some ways or sites which will helps us to use BitDefender Freely.

Are you suggesting the use of torrents or illegal downloads? As that is prohibited here.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.
Tech-Forums General Forum Rules

Back
Top Bottom