My Awesome Computer Isn't Being Very Awesome

if malwarebytes is not responding, try using the malwarebytes chameleon. (its in the mbam program files folder). this program will try to make mbam start working after it has been stopped by malware.

if malwarebytes is not responding, try using the malwarebytes chameleon. (its in the mbam program files folder). this program will try to make mbam start working after it has been stopped by malware.

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently on Chameleon #5 no luck :'( Always stalling at the heuristic analysis at about 932

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20150120_131546.jpg

Tested all 13 Chameleons. All failed except the last one after scanning 930-932 files. Chameleon #13 did the same thing as all the others except at 931 files it initially said that it finished the scan and there were no malicious files found. The screen was frozen though... I pressed Alt+Tab to switch to a different window and then it went back to the cmd window and said it was an error again...none of them worked in the end :(

Yes, and then try to reboot into normal mode.

Computer is on but the monitor isn't receiving a signal from the computer. The Monitor is black and off. As I was taking the picture and typing, the monitor turned on as though it's receiving a signal but the screen is still black. It is illuminated from the power but just black

ForumRunner_20150120_135937.jpg

Then you might have more than just possible malware issues... Does it boot past the splash screen and just freeze/have issues when it tries to load Windows?

Back
Top Bottom