Mozila Firefox vs. Internet Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirzaG

Baseband Member
I ve switched to Firefox recently.It is quite good. almost all of my problems with spyware came because of the explorer. Your thoughts on this.

Thats pretty much true for everyone, less spyware with Firefox than IE. Generally on these forums people use Firefox or Opera. No one really seems to like Internet Explorer.

Internet is very intresting in a way that open soures programs compete with commercial programs. This is some kind of cyber-communisam and almost all people like it. It belongs to nobody but everyone can have it. I hope that one day Firefox will have 50% of market.But generaly, people dont know what is good for them.

Mozilla Firefox

Finally a dream of fast, safe and efficient browsing has been seem to be fulfilled. The browser Firefox is here that enables you to browse faster, safer and efficient way than the available browsers today. This is the only solution that does not leave tracks on computer and network.

You can have a choice to switch over to the Firefox browser without any doubt and worry as Firefox imports your Bookmarks, Favorites, settings and all information saved on older browser so you have nothing to lose in fact in addition to that all your bookmarks and Favorites are rearranged in alphabetical manner.

The Firefox browser has been appreciated by the prestigious FORBES magazine as well as by USA Today.
Read the full review

VengaBoyz

yeah i've used firefox for awhile now. you guys should take advantage of adblock and javascript block if your concerned about spyware.

I love Firefox. A friend of mine recomended it to me and a few weeks later I downloaded it. At first I wasnt sure if I'd like it because I was so used to IE. Now however I hate using IE. Only use it when I have too.

After reading this thread, I am downloading Firefox as I type. Hope it is as good as everyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom