MicrosoftantiSpywareBeta Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
Listen here.
First off, I have MS anti Spyware Beta, Spybot, and Adaware. Now the latter two always find something that the other's miss. They complement each other...Now as for MS Spyware, it never finds anything. Ever. I don't think it has ever detected a spyware as long as I've been running the program. The other two ALWAYS get something. That being said, I'll keep it and I'll continue to have it scan regularly, but it doesn't really seem necessary with the other two, can't hurt at least...

I'm interest in this thread as well...
does MS run behind the scenes... only creates logs?--- you don't get alerted do you?

who knows what it does??

Adaware and spybot mainly find cookies, just cookies and spyware. MS find only adaware and spyware, not cookies. Look at the scans next time you do them and readem, you will see.

Well pointed out.

There's bound to be illiterates out there that think these programs are doing a well better job when the case may be the complete opposite.

Glider said:
Well pointed out.

There's bound to be illiterates out there that think these programs are doing a well better job when the case may be the complete opposite.

what'choo talkin 'bout glider :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom