Malwarebytes blocking malicious IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IP's being blocked are not necessarily from someone trying to hack you. They could be from some content on a website. Like a flash ad or could be due to something with torrents as well. It could be blocking someone trying to connect to you if you have any torrent programs going.

I wouldnt jump to the conclusion that someone is trying to hack you so fast. If you have absolutely no torrents going, no web browser open, and nothing going that is connected to the net like email programs then maybe i would. but if you receive a spam mail it could easily be that which MBAM is blocking since it is a known spammer IP and such. But seriously when i had MBAM going i had all sorts of these pop ups. I know it wasnt cause of someone trying to hack me, as there was nothing noted in my router logs. It was blocked cause of emails and other things.

As I said.. fresh install.. no Anti Virus so def no torrent.. and no browsers open.. and I never use a pop 3.. just web based.. but none were open or running..

but now all those things are blazing.. and the notifications are still there.. I just hid them.. ;)

Osiris, I would really appreciate if you can help me. I am having the same problem as the initial poster, Mbam blocking multiple site 6+. I have done a trace on several on these Ip and they seem indeed to be malicious, Netherlands, Russia, germany and some are the same IP that have been spamming forums and are a problem. I formatted and reinstalled windows 4 times and every time the same issue occured, i removed utorrent because one of the ip was from utorrent as a spyware! However the problem persists.

I am will to take any steps nessesary to fix this, can you help? I have already run spybot, didn't help, TM Int Sec, Mbam full. I am awaiting your instructions.

Thanks

Osiris, I would really appreciate if you can help me. I am having the same problem as the initial poster, Mbam blocking multiple site 6+. I have done a trace on several on these Ip and they seem indeed to be malicious, Netherlands, Russia, germany and some are the same IP that have been spamming forums and are a problem. I formatted and reinstalled windows 4 times and every time the same issue occured, i removed utorrent because one of the ip was from utorrent as a spyware! However the problem persists.

I am will to take any steps nessesary to fix this, can you help? I have already run spybot, didn't help, TM Int Sec, Mbam full. I am awaiting your instructions.

Thanks

Create a new thread and post a hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom