Malware/spyware question

Came home to this error.. Gunna bow out lol it was fun fellas I learned alittle bit also... About how the drivers on my fresh install.. I need to install the drivers in a somewhat specific order right? I should jus open a new thread up in the right section.. Cause I'm prolly going to have a few more questions about this fresh install.. Unless someone is up for me pming them the questions �� whichever is cool

View attachment 7321

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Not really much of an order you have, but recommended would probably be:
Chipset, GPU, ethernet, audio, and any additional drivers you need after that (along with any required software utilities to make hardware work).

Go ahead and create a new thread in the Windows section if you plan on reinstalling.

Image shows up for me just fine.

Hi! May I ask if Avira failed to complete again?? Is that what you're sharing in the screen shot??
Gary!
PS If I might add the Ethernet driver would be very important as that will allow you to get on the web and get the other drivers you need.
Otherwise you will be coping them to a flash.
Have you tested any of your hardware?? You could do a memory diagnostic and test your HDD before restoring back to factory!!
Just a thought!
PS Here's a tutorial that might help with the fresh install!!
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html
Gary!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom