makes me mad i want to know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
this makes me mad i read and read about new viruses coming out zombie computers are becoming more and more i just want to know if the forums allow it. How the **** do they make viruses and trojans and stuff i really want to know i want to get a good understanding of this. how do they make viruses and stuff and y or what is the point. if noone here minds me asking.

Well.. viruses and trojans are designed for reasons... to gather information to send to its maker... or to just to annihilate the host's computer... and to make?? idk.. very few people makke viruses and worms.. people just copy and paste the program or script or w/e it is... and use it.. some mod it every now and then.... but.. thats the most i can come up with for two days of two hours sleep :)

sry.. now that i think about it.. u prolly alreedy know that stuff.. just google up virus and then trojan

i heard that all these can be programed quite easily especialy by those who uderstand things like unix. what i get are mainly spyware from gaming sites they are harmless enough but annoying. You proly know all this already but Castlemedia comes up very frequently when i am cleaning mine.all they do is watch where u go on the net so they can advertise stuff:( your comp is much more vulnerable to this sort of thing while downloading and that is also how u get Trojans...oh well

man i always get too them dam Castlemedia and coolweds i hate it. see tahts what im trying to get are they that east to mkae god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom