keystroke tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but i think it hasl ike remote access to it from another computer. my parents are ina really nasty divorce and i think my dad keeps coming and putting shit on the computer

Wanna get back at him if you know for sure? You can sue him, thats illegal. The best way to deal with this if you do not know for sure if there is one or not on there, wipe your system out and reinstall

the problem is we wiped and reinstalled already..he just came over while we werent home and put the tracker back on..its not illegal because the divorce isnt finalized and it is technically still partially his computer even if he doesnt live here..this sucks. i need a way to find and uninstall the keystroke tracker

thanks for your reply

Download Zone Alarm (the free one should do the trick) it has detected a keystroke tracker for me in recent times.

his dad could easliy bypass that... hmm.... i know!
format and reinstall again
then unplug the keyboard just enough so it dont detect and leave it there whilke ur gone, same with your mouse, he will have no control over what's going on :D... unless he's aclly smart enough to check them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom