Keyloggers and about them (questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboxchaz

In Runtime
What are some techniques to prevent people from keylogging? Set up cookies for your browser so you don't have to type it again?

Where are keyloggers located? If they can be installed in ANY place in your computer, what is the most common place I can look at? And if some keyloggers are completely invisible, then I can't even look for a 'hidden' file, correct?

What does it mean for a keylogger to be of a kernel-level?

Any good software to delete/prevent/block keylogging?

Will HJT really detect keyloggers (most of them)?

oh and is it possible to find out where these ***** *** mother****ing keyloggers are coming from? if anything, anyone would want to go to their house and beat the living **** out of them. :)

ps: since you can get keyloggers into your system by even visiting a website, is there a way to check the files that you download (and cache) from that website to see if they're keyloggers or not?

My suggestion to block keyloggers, use KeyScrambler Personal Edition (Free). It can encrypt your username and password that you entered into your browser. Robo Password is also a good software. It will save your password and username so you don't have to type your username and password anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom