keylogger-concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Ive been infected by a keylogger called "NGC pc and internet monitor" (my spybot picked it up).

The thing is i can remove it but i would like to know if it's active. Plus id like to know where the info's being sent.

Comodo never said anything about something trying to access the internet etcetc and....i dont even know what the **** thing is blocking because there is no list of blocked programs.

Anyway...how do i figure out where the info is being sent to?

post a hijackthis log

Yep i did but it doesnt show on the hijack log.

And now im getting a blue screen of death.
I got it this morning and thats when i got all worked up about getting my comp up2date. Anyway i uninstaled stuff that i didn't need ran
-spybotsearchdestroy
-Avg Spyware
-Avg Anti Virus
-Ccleaner
-Adware SE.

Did two system restores, and...well im still not sure. Now im looking for a good firewall for vista...Im staying the **** away from zonelabs though..

Still haven't been able to find one. Oh yeah and my comodo says "the network firewall is not functioning properly".

So any ideas for all my current problems? (ive bin sitting here from like 2pm and now its like 11.15pm)

Arghhh!!!

unfortunately i havnt been able to find a replacement firewall that is compatible with vista. There is always pctools firewall plus, and zonelabs but the first ones kind of lacking muscle and the second one eats too much system resources.

Ive download comodo 3 times already but the issue remains.......
the piece of shitt is lagging and ****edddd(im sleepyy just venting...!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom