InfoWatch CryptoStorage Protected objects controller service - ON MY COMPUTER - ATLEAST 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICKYPETUNIA

Baseband Member
Hi,

Just got kaspersky pure 9.1, and it has detected TONS of things on my computer, which I guess is good. But it's bad I don't know what to do to fix things. Plus there are over 50 records of "InfoWatch CryptoStorage Protected objects controller service" and "Host processes for windows services", PLUS "PDM.keylogger" as a"kernal mode memory patch".

What is going on????????????????? Wow. I checked the online manual, but not so easy to get answers out of, folks. I called tech support twice. Once they wanted to take control of the computer. The other time, they sent highly detailed instructions of how to send a ton of info.

But I just want to learn how to do basic commands on kaspersky pure. And I have NO idea what any of the above terms mean. Does anybody know off hand? Has anyone else experienced these errors and/ or know what they mean? Just wondering and wanting to get your view points because I don't always understand things well, especially when listening to fast talkers at tech supports (lol - that's why I'm here!) :)

Thanks you guys. Hope to hear from somebody, but I appreciate that you just read this. Have a good one.

Since there is no one on site that has ever used Kaspersky Pure, you are better off going directly to them to ask these questions. We dont know the basic commands of the program. We dont know how they analyze the data or how they word their terms for specific functions or anything.

I mean I have seen the term "Host Process for Windows Service" before. But I know what it means from Microsoft and it is a very basic term. Like saying Hello. There is so much more under the surface of that term that isnt funny and it is covered by at least 30 or more different services/processes that no way we could nail it down to 1.

Sorry but going to Kaspersky's support forums is going to be your best bet. They designed the software. Most of us use free alternatives instead of a paid solution for protection.

Thanks. I was trying to void that, but I guess that is what has to be done. Alright. Thank you! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom